Skip to main content


Individual & Organisational

Confidential Local Educational support for families and organisations in the Henley Area.

Individual Grants

What can I get an individual grant for?

These grants must be for educational use. This includes physical, intellectual, emotional and social education. This includes the equipment and fees to attend the educational activity.


  • School residential trips (excluding deposit fee)
  • Music tuition
  • Playgroup fees
  • Homework clubs
  • Sports Club fees (May pay up to 90%))
  • Sports equipment
  • School issued uniform (maximum £75 primary school and £120 secondary school)
  • Gap year educational electives
  • Apprentice tools (Chef, mechanic, etc.)
  • Grants to help promising sportspersons attend specialised training for national and international events

Organisational Grant

What can we get an organisational grant for?

This must have an educational outcome. This does include sports education.

Local organisations helped:

  • Henley Youth Festival
  • Brownies
  • Rod Eyot Boat Club
  • Henley Cricket Club
  • St Johns Ambulance
  • Nomad
  • Henley Partnership of Schools